Click here to visit our friends at the Jamaica Institute of Environmental Professionals.
Participating organizations must meet the following criteria set forth by the Trustees:
- Be an organization whose membership is limited by employment and job title or is comprised of voluntary members, a majority of whose members function exclusively in the technical environmental arena.
- Demonstrate a willingness to have someone serve on the Board of Trustees of the Institute.
- Be willing to provide resources and direct financial support via a grant or some other mechanism.
- Actively promote IPEP, the QEP & EPI certifications through gratis advertising, booth space at conferences, etceteras.
- Subscribe to the Bylaws and the Policies of the Institute without reservation, particularly regarding ethical conduct.
- Offer no other multi-media or multi-disciplinary certification or accreditation to its membership or to anyone else.